Website Development Melbourne
eziStart specialises in website development for Melbourne businesses. We complete the technical details, create the look, write professional text, optimise and launch your new site. In short, we help you punch above your weight!.
- Easy – we build websites that work and pack them with performance enhancing inclusions. You don’t have to decipher, understand, follow-up, coordinate or stress over the various elements of your site's creation.
- Excellent value – when it comes to website development Melbourne, eziStart saves your time and perhaps even your sanity! We create, optimise, and upload your site for you – it’s that easy!
- Technically sound - your eziStart website will present correctly regardless of whether the user is viewing it on a PC, tablet or smartphone.
- On target for success - eziStart is a solid platform for businesses seeking online success – or as an easy upgrade from existing websites. Everything needed to build your website is included.
- Customised extras - for those that want “a little more bang” eziStart can include additional content, optional modules, video and slideshows plus ongoing Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). For a complete list of options, see below . Don’t be shy, it’s easy to add more sizzle to your site, your first step is here.
Check out this article to discover the 3 underlying elements required to make websites that work
Who's up for an eziStart ?
You? Yes you! That’s start-up or established businesses - micro, small and medium businseses! Tradies, service providers, and consultants. Everyone needs website development that achieves results and eziStart delivers just that.
- Registration of an appropriate (and available) domain name (.com.au, .net.au,.org.au, .com, .net)
- Creation of an Australian based hosting account
- One eziMail 10Gb mailbox. This is a cloud email account that can be synced with desktop PCs and smartphones.
- The basic website development includes 5 pages (with capability for more as required in future)
- A contact form with Google map if required
- Installation of online website administration facility
- Inclusion of your logo into the header of the website
- Styling of the website colours to tie in with the key colours of your supplied logo
- Social engagement icons as required. If you don't have a Facebook, Twitter or Linked In account and would like one, let us create one for you.
- Content requirements interview
- Preparation of draft content written around selected keywords for owners comment
- One content revision for owners approval
- Upload and formatting of approved content (text and images)
- Initial on-page Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Access to easy-to-read website statistics
Options (available at additional cost):
- Logo - if you do not have a logo let us create one for you
- Stock images - generally $10.00/image if we have to source them on your behalf, or there is no additional charge if you provide your own images.
- Complex tables - by quotation
- Specific graphic design work required to support the content
- Slideshow - $200.00/slideshow inc up to 6 slides
- Photo gallery - $150.00/gallery inc. up to 9 client supplied images
- Embedded videos - $40.00
- Purpose built forms - by quotation
- News/blog facility - $60.00, articles to be supplied by client
- Shopping cart - by quotation
- Offline marketing material to help with your launch
Total base price not including options: $1995.00 (inc GST)